Chicago Booth’s Executive, Evening, Weekend, and Full-Time MBA Programs continue to attract the best and brightest students from around the world.
An investment in Booth students ensures a robust talent pipeline for industry and prepares future business leaders to take on marketplace challenges. Corporate support for students also allows for interaction with students and helps build brand visibility for the firm.
Sponsorship and funding opportunities include:
- Corporate Named Fellowships, which help Booth attract and yield the best students
- Leadership Development Programing, including Booth’s premier case competition
- Student Groups, including conferences and career education
- Experiential Learning Projects, where students work on real-world business problems
- Faculty Speaker Series, giving students and companies access to current thought leadership
For more information, please contact Theresa Olivier, Assistant Director, Corporate Relations.